sábado, 11 de julho de 2009

simple details surroundings...

Look into your not-that-far past, have a homelife-home-time
Think about the times you had fun
Think how incredible was my Sunday on that gentile evening beach deeply embraced by the tropical winter…
I just remember her smile that day… her touch and kiss
Think the sincere hugs and kisses, and maybe the ones you thought that were true… but never mind… the other situations just made us different from the ones we would be if we didn’t live them…
The only thing that really matter is that all the time, I had a smile on my face… even on the most hard times in life… there was always something pulling a smile on my face
The cold breezy wind, my pitbull, my friends, a phone call, a sms…
God will always help you on these moments, He has His ways… we just don’t see them…
Just try to pay attention on the world surround you…
We are responsible for orchestrating the dear present... not for living the ghosts of the past, or to live the longing future...

(my pic, my cappucino with sugared cereal, just love it...)

Nenhum comentário: