terça-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2014

dreaming....

In the quiet night i face the outline of the light drawing your curves torn to the only spot of the far away city that twinkles on our window while we stare at each other… funny that I see your eyes in so many different tons of tungsten and sometimes white… and no sound is heard, only feel the breathing wind that is blown through you, and I believe that you’re feeling the same.

Not even a touch is given, smiles come up and down, serious expressions are given and taken back, but the consistency of the silence is kept, as a sacred rule…. Your cat eyes are orchestrating my moves and heartbeats, which remained really slow and tender, almost tempting me to share the heat of my body and turn the lights to a completely blind darkness…

When the eyes were seeking for the full attention of each other, the darkness was given and only the delicate touch of your nose housing mine, and mine yours… to make sure that the distance was kept, none. So I woke up…. With such a different tone…

Now I’m safe, at least from the light of the day…

Nenhum comentário: