segunda-feira, 5 de julho de 2010

perfect sense...

The city lights mixed with an ending sunny day with a few lost clouds in the sky…. Those are the kind of tones that I sure need… try to figure out the right colors while your in a 12 hour dedicated picture treatment…. Good luck! I only need the right song and the right breeze, don’t give a damn for your high-style camera… I’ll use a 35mm and make my feeling tell me what to do… just let your imagination levitate. Dance while you have only the people who really mean to you, smile at the music, talk to the images and see the people… at the right order…. Rs
The simple main point is: be what you’re supposed to be, simple and yourself.
(Photo: Mine doing light painting - not even close to the subject of the post, but its a rush of feeling just like it)

Nenhum comentário: