quarta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2009

moving slow...

I need some adrenaline...I need more action... I need a friend to talk and argue with me about things that aren’t happening or could happen… I need to feel alive cause sometimes sadness hits on my door wanting to come inside…”screw you!”… yeah, but it doesn’t help much… so I stare at the door and think, if its knocking on my door, in someway I’ve shown the way to it… strange hum? I just thought, maybe I’m shouting out loud “come here all of strange feelings, you’ll have a great time here!”…
Or maybe I need more my friends… and the right friends to spend some time at a right place… maybe what I need is a different dose of love… or maybe I need to get rid of this tropical weather and go for a cold place in the mountains… no pics for this one... you wouldnt dare to see my face...

Nenhum comentário: